We are flexible in accommodating our guests, but make sure you get a pre-approval for any deviation to the hotel policies below, do call us if you need to enquire or clarify anything.
- Unmarried couples are not allowed do the check-in.
- Guests below 18 years of age are not allowed do the check-in at the property.
- Local ids not allowed do the check-in.
- Suitable for family.
- Stag entry is not allowed.
- Passport, Aadhar, driving license and govt.id are accepted as id proof(s).
- Office id, pan card and non-govt ids are not accepted as id proof(s) while the check-in process.
- Non-veg food is not allowed in guest’s rooms and hotel premises in any case.
- Out side food is not allowed in guest’s rooms and hotel premises in any case.
- In room dining available.
Smoking and Alcohol Consumption Rules
- Smoking is not allowed in guest’s rooms and hotel premises in any case.
- Alcohol consumption is not allowed in guest’s rooms and hotel premises in any case.
Room Safety and Hygiene
- All rooms are disinfected using bleach or other disinfectant.
- Linens, towels, and laundry are washed as per local guidelines.
- Rooms are properly sanitized between stays.
Check-in time is 12:00 noon, And check- Out time is 11 am
We will be happy to make every effort to personalize our guest stays, late check-out and early check-in requests may be made through the front desk only, and are subject to availability (charge able bases) and determination based on hotel occupancy.
- The tariff is for the room only and is exclusive of any government taxes applicable meals and other services are available at extra cost. To know your room tariff, please contact to the front office, guest registration forms must be read an dsigned on arrivals.
- Bills must be settled on presentation, Cheque are not accepted.
- Check-out time is 11:00a.m. please inform the reception if you wish to retain your room beyond this time. The extension will be given depending on the availability. If the room is available, the normal tariff will be charged. On failure of the guest to vacate the room on expiry or period the management shall have the right to remove the guest and his/her be longings from the room occupied by the guest.
- Tariffs are subject to change without prior notice.
For extra person we will provide extra mattress (on ground included in the booking for a charge mentioned below.
- (age above 5 years to 12 years) charges are applicable INR 800+taxes will be charged for an extra person per child.(to be paid at the property)
- An extra mattress (on the floor in the room) will be provided to accommodate any additional guest included in the booking for a charge mentioned below.
- (age is 12 years and above)a charge is applicable INR 1000 +taxes will be charged for an extra person (per guest-to be paid at the property).
- Pets (bird or animal) are not allowed in guest’s rooms and hotel premises in any case.
Primary Guest Must Be 18 years Or Older To Confirm
- Primary guest must be 18 years or older to confirm
- A valid government issued photo identity proof must be present at the time of check- in at the front desk for verification and records. As per government regulations pan card is not a valid document for check-in to hotels in india, a valid photo id proof has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are aadhar card, driving license, voter id card, and passport. Without original copy of valid id the guest will not be allowed to check-in.
- We are gst registered and can provide input credit of your bookings.
- Bookings made via online travel portal includes all taxes, any rate or booking provided over phone and email is without taxes and net rates including gst must be confirmed by the guest.
- Tariffs are subject to change without prior notice.
- This policy define show we handle cancellations at the hotel on advance bookings :
- Prevailing cancellation policy of any “hotel authorized” of a will be applicable when booked through them. if you are booking through a third-party travel agent or directly with hotel the following policy will be applicable.
- If cancellation/Amendmentis made within 72 hours, including reservations made within 72 hours of your arrival is non-refundable
- Any cancellation bookings and advance amount is non-refundable.
- Incase of no-show, 100% room rate and tax will be charged.
- We strictly do not allow any sort of illegal activity in guest’s rooms and hotel premises in any case.
- Management reserves the right to cancel any reservations without notice or refund if we are notified of any illegal activities like gambling or drugs at hotel premises by the guest.
- Bringing goods and/or storing of raw or exposed cinema films or any other article of a combustible or hazardous nature and/or prohibited goods and/or goods of objection able nature is prohibited.
- The guests hall be solely liable and responsible to the management, its other guests, invitees visitors, agents and servants for all loss financial or otherwise and damage that may be caused by such articles or as a result of the guests’ own negligence and non-observance of any/instructions.
- Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals and pungent food are strictly prohibited on hotel premises.
Management’s Rights (To Add Without Prior Notice)
- It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/ her in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the hotel premise.
- The management has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other are as of the hotel forth with, without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In case of the default, the management has the right to remove the guest luggage and belongings from the room occupied by him/her.
Damage To Property
- The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible. The guest must have to pay charges of damage as by hotel management.
- In the case of default in the payment of dues by a guest, the management shall have the rights to take their luggage and belongings, and been titled to detain the same and to sell or auction such property at any time without reference to the guest. Then estate proceeds will be appropriate towards the amount due by the guest without prejudice to the management’s rights to adopt such further recovery proceedings as may be required.
- Guest are requested to observe, abide by confirm to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and government rules and regulations in force from time to time.
- The management reserves to itself the right to add to, or alter or amend any of the above terms, conditions and rules which are a part and an abstract of the lodging act.
- “Guests are advised to check their room properly, before leave the room (at the time of check-out) & are also advised to deposit the room key-card at reception without fail”
- All disputes are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only…..